• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CGC Maze Spoiler

R

ROSIE T

I was reading in the info section on CGC but when I tried the link to the maze spoilers it bounced me back here to the forums. Any helpful hints on these mazes would be greatly appreciated.

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is supposed to point you back to the forums, but a specific thread. I've made myself a note and will try to work on it at work today :)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I'm sorry to say that the link points to the old forums, which cannot be accessed anymore. I'll have to just edit that part out. Sorry :(

R

ROSIE T

Sorry to hear that, thanks for trying for me, though. Anyone have any helpful hints for the mazes?

G

Granjell

Wow, Margo, it's been SOOO long since I ran those mazes. I remember there was a trick to it -- if you can see the little branches in the wall right in front of the entrance, but I forget if they meant go right or go left (I think right, but...) I know someone had drawn maps. Fangs?

Edit: found a hint from way back - it IS from Fangs:

For the F3 and the M6, follow this:

When you are going up to the maze, you will see 1 of 4 possible bushes.

First, bushes without any branches showing. For this one you only have 2 options, left or right. For this one, go right and follow where it takes you until you have an opening on the right. This will have you going right, left, left, right. Do NOT go into the center of the maze at all.

Second, if you only have 2 options (left or right) and there are branches visible in the bush, then go left and follow it around until you can take another left.

Last two are simple. You'll either be forced to take a right OR you'll have 4 options (2 left and 2 right). If it's the last one, take the last right. Then for both, you turn left, left again, take last right (if there is more than 1), right again then left.

It sounds harder than it really is.

R

ROSIE T

Hey Marge, Thanks for the hints, much appreciated!!! I will try them out tonight and see how we do!