• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Certain Folks, In Certain Places Let Power Go to Their Heads

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Folks,

Well, certain folks who know who they are (but likely are not allowed to be named) on a certain Forum where they hold certain positions (but likely cannot be identified) continue to run amok.

Any post they dont embrace seems to mysteriously vanish. Then they harass folks either in PM's or by icq.

Since answering elsewhere is forbidden, here will have to do.

I'm sure many of you have been treated the same and understand completely what Im refering to.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No, not really. But then again I follow the rules of conduct. So whatever.

Exodus

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Get over yourself already, sheesh. Stop trying so hard to be the victim.

Viper09

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Haha, how cute, you think following the rules matters when you get on a mod/admin's bad side.
Never said anything about it getting on a good or bad side of a mod/admin. Simply responding to never being treated the same or having my posts "mysteriously" disappear.

K

Kiminality

I've had posts disappear, although the reason's always been pretty obvious...
As it should be in your case, Mr. Elladan. Stop and think, for a while...