• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Ceramic Mug Filled With Seer Wine

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
After seeing Lady Arduinna's Ceramic Mug thread today I was reminded that I too found one of those last year.

Around 8 months ago I was watching an idoc and the house belonged to Ryna Mcbegg. I'm sure there are some of you that remember Ryna, she was a wonderful person and at one point or another a Stratics Mod, reporter, and all around Atlantic legend. Oddly no one seemed to be watching the house when it fell, although some folks did arrive later, but when it fell I was completely on my own. I found several keepsakes I intend to hold onto, personal items collected by herself and Grifty (her in game and real life husband). A few rares were found, Ryna was a known collector, but among the crates and boxes I did find one thing that peaked my interest. Its a normal server birth Ceramic Mug, but it is filled with Seer wine, UBB seer wine to be exact. Here is a screenshot!

http://i62.***********/23ix7w0.png

Now the question I am posing for all of you is what do you suppose something like this would be worth? I don't own a bottle of UBB wine (United Blacksmiths of Britania, most of those are accounted for or gone forever as some were turned into normal bottles after a patch a few years ago) although I wish I did.

I've seen things like this in The Glowing Orb on LS, just curious what all of y'all think.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I dunno value but would be greatly interested in adding that to my collection! lemme know what you come up with.

PinkPandora

Rares Fest Host | LS April 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
please let me know also - i have a buddy that collects booze also. -- thanks.

Cupid

Lore Keeper
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Hmmmm I may have been there as well and got this Skull Mug of hers, always wondered if it was worth anything as well.

upload_2014-5-9_18-45-44.png

rmjcsr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok so after a little research this cannot be player made based on the 20 character naming limit of distilled items.
That being said i would like to offer a bid of 150m if it is for sale :)

The naming limit applies to the UBB filled ceramic mug the skull mug on the other hand is a player made liquor.

Hope this helps.

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I will offer 160mil. Sell to me, you know it will go to a good home!

rmjcsr

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
210 and no Angel Dust I am building a bar of my own :) the one in my castle I feel doesn't do the nectar of the gods justice :) although I must admit I covet MANY of your items.