• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

CEO - 11/20/2008 - THANKS !!!

D

dayaous

Just a shout of thanks to:

Sergeant McWolf
Violet Purplegrooven
Lady Crunchenzapper
Trixie Bumbleberry
Miss Lilac Lady
Fangs McWolf

Trevor and Little Boo Boo Dynoboom wanted to just say thanks for your help with the CEO last night. You all are truly AWESOME!

That was the first time we went through the CEO battle. We are now spoiled with the standard you all set...:D

Thanks,
Little Boo Boo Dynoboom

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for coming! I had a teenager barking in my ear THE ENTIRE BATTLE, so I want to apologize to everyone if I made dumb gag choices or something. I wasn't even watching my own laff and ended with like 40some. I was playing with tunnel vision so again if I messed anything up in the seltzer round I'm sorry.

S

Squeaker

I'm so glad you enjoyed it! It was a wonderful run - sorry that I was a bit 'off.' I was so concerned with her laff that I was made a few mistakes. Nice to not be the only level one on the elevator! It was a pleasure to meet you both :)