• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Celebrate Britannia - PvP Competition (Saturday 19th, 8pm)

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Saturday the 19th of January 2013, from 8pm BST / 9pm CET at the Arena in Ocllo.

Celebrate Britannia - PvP Competition

Both spectating and participating in combat has long since been one of Britannia's favourite pastimes. Join us at the Arena in Ocllo and show your skills!

The tournament will follow the default arena rules with the following changes:
  • 3 pet slots
  • No mounts / No Flying
  • No summons
  • The time limit for each duel will depend on the number of participants, but we're aiming for 5 minutes.
  • All participants have to sign up to compete. Registration will open at 7.45pm and close at 8.15pm.
Note:
There is a guard zone around the arena. While that still doesn't guarantee safety, we'd still like to welcome everybody to come.
There will be no tangible rewards for competing. But the winner will of course earn everlasting fame :fight:
And for the other competitors... :stretcher:

Winker

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the no mount rule, does that mean my tamer can't use his Dread mare, which is only 3 slots? Or does it just mean I cant be mounted while fighting?

Last edited:

EM Emile Layne

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So the no mount rule, does that mean my tamer can't use his Dread mare, which is only 3 slots? Or does it just mean I cant be mounted while fighting?
The latter. You can use any combination of pets that fit within the 3 slot limit. But you may not ride any.