• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] Catskills looking for pc to sell

• Thread starter Dirty Old Man
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
D

Dirty Old Man

Thanks for any help in advance ok I have a white xmas bell, 2 white xmas statue preying statues (Jaana and Julia) skinning knife (practice weapon )and Battle axe (practice weapon) 7 intact 6th anniversary bags and a Hooded Shroud of Shadows also if anyone is interested feel free to pm me Thanks

Edit also I have a red spool of thread not sure if its wort anything or not

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I'll give you 500K each for the white holiday statues.

D

Dirty Old Man

the name one the white bell is Hanse
Flutter sounds good where do you want to meet ?

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Practice Skinning Knife is probably worth about 100k. The Practice Battle Axe--IF it's a Battle Axe, not a Hatchet--is worth about 10 million, since it's really rare. A Practice Hatchet is probably worth about 50k.

D

Dirty Old Man

Yes it is the Battle axe. I have a whole bunch of hatchets and from checking on here I found that the Battle Axe was very rare. thank you for your help. I quit for 3 almost 4 years so I'm outta touch

A mil is not worth as much as it used to be lol so I can really use the cash :)