• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills Jack O' Exchange

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I can honestly say, I've seen more cooperation between people on my shard helping others get Jack O' Lanterns (JOLs), than I have seen in a VERY long time.....

Thanks to everyone for being so kind to each other! I know I appreciate the ones that have been dropped off for me!

Korik Bloodguard

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I agree, our community really came out this year and helped each other. /Highfive

And for those who might be skeptical that includes a lot of our solid red community.

Edit: I'd also like to say I met a lot of people in the community who I just never would have come in contact with otherwise, so that's a bonus too.

Thumbs up devs.