• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catskills: I must of missed the event..

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
... like nothing happened. They appeared. Asked each other if the figures were right on the machine, and recalled.

I

imported_kinney42

wow, that was incredibly terrible. Thanks for wasting all our time!

G

"Bring Blackrock"
"Don't kick Kronos when hes down"

I dunno, I was expecting a little more than this, especially if it was being advertised as an EVENT.

G

Did you miss the part where Drac told us several times that nothing would happen today?

Now, had there been no-pet and no-magic zones set up and everyone been frozen and silenced like back with Ricardo, you might have seen some of the nice effects that were going on that were covered up by the wave of fools.

M

MysticSim

did ya want a bottle too?? holy... what did you expect? flashing lights, dancers, nothing happens till tommorrow.

Lord Kotan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I barley got the point of showing up.... they could off added that 45 seconds of display to tomorrows event.....

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

... like nothing happened. They appeared. Asked each other if the figures were right on the machine, and recalled.

[/ QUOTE ]

Haha I was playing FFXI on my main pc. I stopped for 30seconds to watch UO on my other PC. I really thought of this as another stress test or something of that nature. We were even warned that it would go up in smoke.

The mob is fickle... Draconi will not let us down. I am guessing he is going to burn a weekend for this. Many thanks in advance.

G

I think they are just "melee challenged"

thanks for the blackrock again, I do not know what its gonna do tomorrow, but I can not wait to find out.

I was surprised by the turnout on LS, have not seen that many people in quite sometime.

G

No prob... I pulled up a BUNCH mining in the past few days, so I took a few extra with me in case a few people needed or wanted some.

the 4th man

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Seriously, seriously lame. EA/Mythic, I dunno people......need to get your act together fast or hire some people with brains. What you did tonight was a load of crap.

Know how many people have plans and do things on saturday nights???

G

random number generator gods must really hate my gm miner,

I have never mined up a piece, EVER. got several dozen different gems, zero blackrock. trying to fill my backlog of bods. oh well back to the mines.

G

I pulled up like 6 Saturday in Cove Fel alone, but that was really the exception more than the norm.

Usually I might get one every other mining run or so, so I don't have too many.

Oddly enough, I had better overall luck as even when blackrock elems WERE spawning, I think I got one or two the entire time I mined and got quite a few more small blackrocks without them spawning.

I guess I have better luck in the mining area than some others (i.e. artifact drops).