• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catch a Leprechaun

Maith Ceol

Journeyman
Governor
Stratics Veteran
CATCH A LEPRECHAUN!

The wee leprechauns have been spotted around the forests, caves and dales of our world! If you listen closely, you can hear the tap tap tap of their tiny shoemaking tools as you travel about the land.

Does each leprechaun hold the secret to a pot of gold? Of course!

On March 16th at 8P EDT, leprechauns will make themselves visible for one hour only! First, in Trammel and then in Felucca.

Clues shouted into the wind will carry you to riches (clues will be broadcast on GenChat) until each leprechaun is found and relieved of his or her $1 million gold pieces!

Leprechauns living in Felucca are tough and probably won’t be giving up their gold so easily! Intrepid leprechaun hunters will need to render them unconscious before looting them of their goodies.

The hunt starts

THURSDAY, MARCH 16TH

8P EDT

Sponsored by Magincia and Moonglow

Scarlett

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
Magincia is taking ideas for her leprechauns name. Only requirement- has to be male because apparently per Alexa there are no female leprechauns (sexist). Oh and yeah make it sound like a leprechaun- No Bob Smith please. Put your suggestions in this thread and I will award 1 mil to the person who offers up the name. (funny catches my eye every time)

NANOC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am NOT Hunting LEPRECHAUN! I am hunting for rainbows. There is a rumor that pots of gold may be found at the ends of those rainbows. If Leprechauns happen to fall on the blade of my sword mulitple times...................!