• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Catawba Fishing Camp

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
listening to that song playin' and thinkin' "yep, my mom woulda smacked my bottom the moment I was outta there"

:D

D

Deadly Shadow

listening to that song playin' and thinkin' "yep, my mom woulda smacked my bottom the moment I was outta there"

:D
Oh my goodness. After the spanking i would have been grounded from stores til i grew up. who would have thought it.

MageCruella

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh my! I just laughed till I cried. There but for the grace of god goes I.
I can't wait to send this off to my daughter in Fort Lawn.

D

Danse

I wonder if her mom blessed the child with the "MOTHER'S CURSE>>>

(Incert child's name here) when you are grown and have children of your own...you will regret this incident..it will haunt you through out your adult life as you deal with you own children!!..

EVERYTIME my kid does something really mindshattering..it is never a good type either...those words echo in my head! And I rmemeber...exactly HOW she got all those gray hairs...and wrinkles...:D

P

PRAH

Oh I got the one my mother wished on me...and I wished them each one for themselves!

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
And it seemed to me, after all that, the kiddo didn't even come out with a toy!?!?!?!
Or did I miss it, what a blown opportunity! LOL