• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle Spot

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
BAH!!! thank you. I honestly do not have time to look. getting a spot would have been a nice way of throwing my hat into the ring for the castle design contest. thanks anyway.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just to confirm......if I missed the sign up, am I not eligible to submit a design?

If I can still sign up......where do i?

Delores D

Journeyman
Find a spot, design a castle, on the customize page of house menu at the bottom you will see a thing to click to put the castle into the contest. Make sure the house is public. Even if you customize the house after you enter it will be updated. I think somewhere around the 1st is when the voting starts. You may get the Heritage tokens and have add ons that way but they will not carry over to the design if you happen to win. (just say give tokens, I think there are about 10 you will get.)

Mine is located in fel where our Gilfane Museum is located.

Good luck.

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
AWESOME!! Thank you for the info.

I do have one more question, when does the design have to be turned in by? I was looking online and could not find a date.

I will have to check out your design as well

Tjalle

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
I think you have 5-7 days left. The sooner, the better I guess.

One important thing is that after you have submitted it to the contest, you have to go into costumization mode and click the Commit button one more time.

Delores D

Journeyman
Try looking in Malas se of Luna, east and behind the large mountain range.

After I went and changed a few things and committed I noticed a message at the bottom of the game window the house had been updated.

On your log in page if you leave it there long enough the message at the top has the dates for submissions and voting times.

Delores D

Journeyman
The voting has started for the castles on test. Sara Dale is 23 Sarah L*H is 59 its in the Trinsic swamp. There is also another Sarah but it is not her. Saige (Sarah's other char) is 146, Nirot is 172.

Not sure who else has one there from Siege.

Delores D

Journeyman
Castle voting has started for the round of 20. Sarah of L*H (18) and Sara Dale (16) are in the running. Please go vote for your favorite.

Max Blackoak

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
my top three are nos. 8, 12 and 17. Currently leaning towards 8 because it's such a clean and simple design that allows for lots of customization and decoing... oh wait, I don't even have a castle!