• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Castle for sale

G

Artic island Castle has been there since 2000 lower west side looking for 60 mill nothing less
thanks

G

Yes but a castle is a castle if you lucky enough to score one or even place one its great but with gold the way it is at present 60mil is nothing especially now arties have drop like a brick from prices like 40mil etc
The Castle here is ideal for any Guilds in the area to form a little area and the only reason I will sell is simply the case of cutting down accounts since all mine have castles

G

This time last year they were going at 80mil. i sold one for 50 on ice needed quick sale. 60 is not a big ask