• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Caste customization problem

Ford Taunus

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
upload_2017-10-24_0-34-40.png

I am ant 2nd floor of castle. And I like to fill that "empty area" with pavers. So I get additional floor lo lvl 2.
I have tried Ladder + trashbarrel trick but I cannot get all tiles set. How I should DO it?

TheGrimReefer

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To put the tiles in that section, you will have to raise them from the courtyard on first floor. If you need help let me know.

Donzer

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
As TheGrimReefer says, you have to raise the tiles from the floor below.
A little tip is to have 3-4 blocks (The craftable ones, found under stairs), stack them on top of each other, and place a tile above. Lock the tile in place and remove the blocks, saves a lot of clicking to raise the tiles. You dont even have to lock down the blocks when doing this.

If you can catch me here on stratics, or icq, I can also give a hand in-game if you still have problems.