• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

/cast Rebirth

Littlepie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Greetings All World Of Warcraft views that this might attract!

I would just like to make a quick post telling you that a much needed rebirth has been cast on WoW here at stratics.

My name is Littlepie and I have been bound gaged and generally treated like a gnome to come over here to light the fire that was once the World Of Warcraft forums!

Watch this space:

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
Excellent! Welcome, Littlepie. Really excited to see you rejuvenate this portal.

Good luck!

R

redhorse59

Well, I am an Officer ( but probably fall short of a gentleman ) in a WOW guild and just built a new web site for our community. I added your RSS feed and am kinda disappointed with the content ( Out dated ) wondering if that will be rebirthed (?) lol
as well ?

Taylor

Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
VIP
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Benefactor
The RSS feed to the current WoW Stratics should be severed. The new website will be an entirely different site when it is launched. See my response here.

Littlepie

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Well, I am an Officer ( but probably fall short of a gentleman ) in a WOW guild and just built a new web site for our community. I added your RSS feed and am kinda disappointed with the content ( Out dated ) wondering if that will be rebirthed (?) lol
as well ?
I am actually really sorry to hear this. I am truly working my socks off trying to get this new website even created, let alone incorporate every feature that it will ever need.

I shall endeavorer to go hunt the person......

Woop! The new website we are working on, through the software we use, will have its own RSS feed. The only difference will be the link, but there will be a brand new for World Of Warcraft here at Stratics!