• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Trading] Casca rescue on your shard

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
L

Lord Drakelord

As I said before if you want me to make runs on your shard I want a fully charged rune book per charactor to carry in, you will get it back with the ticket, no runebook no runs.
I am willing to run to Casca for his rescue if you are willing to do the same on Sonoma. I will run six would be rescuers to the room as long as you can res us and let us hit a recall out, in exchange you get the 25k ticket on your shard and a chance to help me on Sonoma with 25k ticket.

On Sonoma I will loan you a fully charged rune book with runes to Skara gate, the stables, Capt Ulrich, and the sweet dreams inn where I will meet you to collect the ticket and rune book, I will also give you 1k gold to purchase a horse at the stables, if you think you need a horse let me know in advance. In Casca I have a mage ready to res you, and remind you to say "help".

My icq is in the profile here, feel free to contact me with the shard you are on so I can set up passwords on the six I will be using to run down there. And if you can give me a horse on your shard even better.

Runs I done so far; And pls note I just doing two of my five accounts to try and keep track of where I been as I been forgetful in my old age and did not write names and shards down.

Pacfic shard TorAnn [6]
Pacfic shard DJ Loki [6]
Lake Superior shard Pandorn [6]
Lake Superior shard Tia LS reporter [6]
Legends shard Mal [12]
Legend shard Ander [12]
Catskills shard Aang [12]
Catskills shard Wolfy [11]
Catskills shard Notahing [6]

Baja shard zorrah [6]
Baja Shard Sara of Baja [6]
Baja shard peacecraft [12]
Europa shard TopPlotter [12]
Europa shard K [103-318-343] [12]
Formosa shard ESC - Formosa [12]
Great Lakes shard Electra [12]
Oceania shard birdinforest-12]
Chessy shard [forgot who] [12]
Chessy shard {Sold to Future Guy for 1.5 million}[6]
Atlantic Shard Lord Kynd [18]
Origin Shard CassieDarksong [18]
Lake Austin Shard Mark [24]

A shard in bold means all accounts have made runs and we cannot delete charactors
ok new rule for Casca's runs, if you cannot meet me and pass me rune books for the runs then don't PM or icq me. I just went thru a hell of a time on Great Lakes and I am not repeating that ever again!

Z

zorrah

Tried to send you a message, you're offline. I'm interested in swapping if you still need a partner on Baja.

L

Lilweezybaby

ill do sonoma if you're interested in some runs on atlantic?

L

Lord Drakelord

I been on all day, not a single icq or PM for a trade, I have a guild event tonight so will not be on till tomorrow.

L

Lord Drakelord

Finally finished up a run on Cats that was started this morning, but due to real life was on hold till both parties could return to UO.

I am going to take a break and a nap before I get on again. I will try to be back before it gets to late, being its Friday night I will not be on after 7pm CDT

L

Lord Drakelord

Good morning folks, some friends of my are getting married in game tomorrow. I understand there is a "Female" only party tonight so will not be around much this evening.

So I will not be able to trade this evening or tomorrow evening. Feel free to contact me today as I could use the pts I get from you to get them a wedding gift.

L

Lord Drakelord

been on all day waiting for trades, no one icq or PM so that it tonight see you all tomorrow.

L

Lord Drakelord

man I love the Formosa runs, no passwords, no rooms, just run straight north pass where the secret word scroll should be till there is no more room to run, Casca is at the very end. I even had two Neebs make it alive, so that is great.

L

Lord Drakelord

ok new rule for Casca's runs, if you cannot meet me and pass me rune books for the runs then don't PM or icq me. I just went thru a hell of a time on Great Lakes and I am not repeating that ever again!

L

Lord Drakelord

Good morning fellow Traders, I am up, working on my first cup of coffee and will be lurking around the forums here and there. ICQ will be turn on in a few and I look forward to trading some more Casca's Rescue.

L

Lord Drakelord

I am flat worn out, I want to thank those folks that traded today, but I need a long break after that last few runs, my mouse hand is still hurting me and I am going to quit and go relax for the rest of the day, I will be back tomorrow bright and early with my morning cup of coffee, so till then see you all later.

L

Lord Drakelord

[NEWS] Captain of the Guard Reports Progess in Council Murder

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Captain of the Guard Reports Progess in Council Murder
Jeremy Dalberg
29 Jul 2008 15:20:26

The Royal Guard is pleased to report that, with the help of numerous volunteers, much progress has been made in the investigation of the heinous murders of the Royal Council. At this rate, the case is expected to be considered closed as early as this coming Friday, August 1st.

(In plain terms, the current event is planned to be turned off on Friday, so if you haven't yet participated, hurry and do so!)
So if you want to trade you better hurry as they are turning this off Friday.

Shamus Turlough

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 41 characters available on any shard except catskills to trade, with me recieving my tickets on LS. ICQ me or PM me here.

T

TonySonoma

Hello guys trying to finish up fast before friday.

I have 7 tickets on the following shards available or soon to be:

Lake Austin

Legends

Lake Superior

Great Lakes

Chesapeak

Would want mine on Sonoma and can help rez and get you out.

Please ICQ 223796758

L

Lord Drakelord

Last Day folks, tomorrow Casca will be rescue for good and Melissa will be carted off to jail to server a long prison term, or worse. So if I have not made a run on your shard, or only did one or two, then I still have folks that can run it. I am not deleted charactors to make new as some of my have been on those shards for ages and have some nice stuff packed away in the bank, [from the days when you had more then one house per shard].

So let get the ball rolling folks, this is the last day, and I will not be on tonight.

L

Lord Drakelord

ok I need a break, no lunch and my tummy is going on strike

L

Lord Drakelord

Nice of them to extent this to Tuesday!

Morning I'll be on most of the day, icq is turned on and I still can do alot of runs on most shards. Just remember my little rule, I want a charged rune book in my pack for that run.

L

Lord Drakelord

Man its Saturday and I have shards where I can trade or still have charactors that will run. But are they beating at the door? No, where are you all at? Fire sale next door??

L

Lord Drakelord

I have 6 on LS and 6 on chessy to trade for Sonoma.