• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Casca is gone

• Thread starter Lord Drakelord
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
L

Lord Drakelord

Casca is gone from the prison cell in Ilsh, seems they finally rescue him. Capt Ulrich has also left his post at the warriors guild. Jasper and all the corpes are also gone from Brit Castle.

Lord Sir Scott

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was awsome fun while it lasted... And i learned a lot about people on this shard in regards to a lot of things so imo it was good...

On with the next thing....

S

Salty Pete

Yeah I had a lot of fun too. I collected a bunch of loot, saw a bunch of stratics folks there and collected a ton of death robes. Only had one or two people act like complete jack asses to me.

S

SeaCaptain

I agree it was well worth it. And hope that theu can keep going in a postive direction with this. Not saying it was the greatest but it was fun at least. Crimmy-0 Death Robes-to many lol

S

Seb of Sonoma

So I guess that means Melissa is gone as well? I tried the "martooovehlkxrisspince" and didn't get through before i died, but possibly I was standing in the wrong spot or typed in the wrong phase. I'm bummed only got the Melissa ticket on two characters, just came back a couple of days ago.

L

Lord Drakelord

So I guess that means Melissa is gone as well? I tried the "martooovehlkxrisspince" and didn't get through before i died, but possibly I was standing in the wrong spot or typed in the wrong phase. I'm bummed only got the Melissa ticket on two characters, just came back a couple of days ago.
ya same thing happen to several others that were running down there, hit the portal said password and died on the spot as they did not get teleported to the chamber.

S

Seb of Sonoma

For me it was definitely a one way trip, i'd just barely make it to the portal. Glad everything was insured/blessed it would have been a challenge to run grab my stuff and get out.