• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

carved image of mudusa floor

neptune1369

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
did a run of mudusa an a guildy got a deed that say "carved image of mudusa floor" as a drop on great lakes an was wondering whats the going rate on it was . thanks

Slickjack

Rares Fest Host | Cats Nov 2010
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I think she'd like to see the actual picture of when the floor tile is PLACED. Not a pic of the deed....

S

shulginist

The one at tecs house was 100m then went down to 75m. That being said it might be the same owner so that might not help much.

shalanria

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The one at tecs house was 100m then went down to 75m. That being said it might be the same owner so that might not help much.
It did sell for 75m tonight on a friend's vendor. I was going to see it locked down tomorrow but I was too late.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Here is a pic of mine locked down at my house: