• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cartogrpahy Glasses

So I put 100 luck and night sight on my glasses. Can i get the glasses any higher in luck. Can I raise the resistances on the glasses without wasting imbuing properties.

Keven2002

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
You can get higher luck by using gold ingot to enhance the glasses (which will also give you higher resists at no cost to imbuing properties/weight). Other than that no. Additionally, just my 2 cents, night sight is a wasted property since you can either cast the spell, use a potion, wearing the earrings (there really aren't many earring options) if no gargoyle, or have innate night sight as an elf. I'd rather put a resist on there over night sight.