• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Carpet Tiles

N

Nez

[/FONT]Okay, I just found out you can't place any items on the new carpet tiles (I think you get them in the Abyss, not positive). I love the carpet tiles but think it would be nice to be able to place and lock down items on them. Does anyone know if this will be fixed?

Bazer

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
ive hadnet had any real problem placing a item on a carpet tile, u can always place the item first raise it with a decore tool then place the carpet then lower the item onto the carpet, unles your talking about placing deeded items on carpets but with that i pretty much just place around the items and dont put any directly under it

A

Ally Oop

I put a piece of ice on the floor the carpet tile on top and a peeled banana on top of that. Oops slipped on the banana.

D

Drazasamus

[/FONT]Okay, I just found out you can't place any items on the new carpet tiles (I think you get them in the Abyss, not positive). I love the carpet tiles but think it would be nice to be able to place and lock down items on them. Does anyone know if this will be fixed?
you can also do a tile in a crate, then place what you want to be above the tile on the crate, axe the crate, then double click the tile, and lock down the item