• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

carpet quest???

• Thread starter Eyes of Origin
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eyes of Origin

I've been up and down, inside and out of the Abyss, the Underworld, and all the new Gargoyle lands and have been unable to find this one quest! :( I've found several others tho to fill in the time otherwise...
anyone wanna post where it is? purty purty plz?????? :)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
In Royal City in Tailor shop Character named Leifem the Weaver.

Shop is N of the blacksmith shop.

N

Nastia Cross

I'm at the 2nd part of this quest and none of the NPC's are taking the Letter... =(

Anyone do this?

N

Nastia Cross

HAHA nevermind, there are TWO tailor shops with the same name and I went to the wrong one. =(

R

Radix

and where in brittain you got the wool of sheeps? The taylor don't catch my wool, and it's not match any criteria for being a quest item :p

UltimatePower

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
and where in brittain you got the wool of sheeps? The taylor don't catch my wool, and it's not match any criteria for being a quest item :p
Go use a dagger on some sheep in tram or fel, and in your pack pops regular wool and the grey special wool needed. Use the sheep pens around yew.

K

Kiminality

Go use a dagger on some sheep in tram or fel, and in your pack pops regular wool and the grey special wool needed. Use the sheep pens around yew.
Make sure you're not close to encumbered, though.
If the quest wool would put you overweight, then you won't get awarded it.

S

SororityGirl1913

I've completed the quest but I have no clue where the option for making the carpets is. I've looked through every option in the sewing kit, but cant find it.

Anyone know where the option is?

Thanks!

N

Nastia Cross

You can buy the carpet tiles from the gargoyle who gave you the quest.

S

SororityGirl1913

Oh, okay, thanks!

I thought I was totally missing something, lol. : )

R

Radix

HAHA nevermind, there are TWO tailor shops with the same name and I went to the wrong one. =(
two shops with the same name?? what the ***, i went to the wrong one also, it's close to the first, right?
Years "living" in vesper and didn't know there were so many taylors :wall:

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
This was one of the first quests I did, all excited about the carpets. I'm all disappointed now, because between the main centre piece and the fringe, there's a white line showing and it just doesn't look right :( other than that, it's great, and I love the idea :)

Now all I have to do quest wise is finish the 'All That Glitters' quest. *wonders where to get inspected gold ingots*

T

tuatha

I've completed the quest but I have no clue where the option for making the carpets is. I've looked through every option in the sewing kit, but cant find it.

Anyone know where the option is?

Thanks!
thee is no option i know of to create your own... the quest as listed above allows you to purchace tiles from the weaver npc
just click buy on context menu and youll see a large selection of tiles to choose from.
once home arrange on floor as you like and just dbl clik them to lock in place

the quest simply gives you access to purchase the tiles

Lexfixr

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
two shops with the same name?? what the ***, i went to the wrong one also, it's close to the first, right?
Years "living" in vesper and didn't know there were so many taylors :wall:
Hey ever heard of Starbucks??? about 100 per city all with the same name and take up 4 corners of an intersection.

looker118

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Feeling very dumb at the moment. Got the carpet quest with my legendary tailor. Got wool. Quest giver says I must mark the quest wool and I have absolutely no idea how to do that. Tried the quest item button on the tailoring menu but that had no effect.

Please, how does one mark these quest items? Thank you.

Barok

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Right click on your character to bring up a menu. Toggle quest item is at the bottom.

looker118

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Now I really feel dumb. Being away from UO for 6 years is really showing. So glad I'm back. This is home. :)

Thank you so much for your rapid response Barok.