• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't we try to help the Zoo ?

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Frarc your famous and in the news

[/ QUOTE ]

Fame and insanity go hand in hand!

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
We can be very proud to our shard!
The Zoo Collection Points are up and for the 9th week in a row we have a full Zoo and are we number 1 of all shards.

With a big heart and love for our animals we realy doing fantastic.
With a net gain over 5 million this week we even have secured our Silversteed for a few weeks more! Onwards to week 10 and 2 months of a full Zoo! Keep up the good work.

The Graphic shows nicely the upwards of our points in the last weeks.

Thanks again to all the people who helped with tons of taming and lots of gold. Thank you for showing your big hearts!

A

An_Old_Ranger

Been trying to get a protigee of mine to help with unicorns. I myself sadly do not know my way around enough to be able to donate much I fear.

B

Belmarduk

<blockquote><hr>

Been trying to get a protigee of mine to help with unicorns. I myself sadly do not know my way around enough to be able to donate much I fear.

[/ QUOTE ]
Fastest and easiest way is to tame unicorns (or kirins) in malas - There is a place in the "north" and recall to zoo - rinse repeat

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you are lucky you can run into Jessica at the Zoo. She can give you runes to the 2 Kirin/Unicorn places in Malas. She's is often there to work on her taming skill (118.9) and get the last piece of her Zoo armor (420K points current).

Don't be scared! She don't bite....often!