• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cant Wait For The Big Fights On Siege!

K

Kil LoX

Hello Everyone! I am Native Canadian! aka Kil LoX! / Mondain! Guild Leader Of M D - Mondain's Demons!

I just wanted to jump on here real fast and express my mission on siege...
I come from lake superior, lake superior used to be a very busy shard now it has died.. I come here for some action...I love the whole suit drop things it really adds to the game! From what I have seen this is a fun shard so far, minus all the people **** talking me but I understand they are just mad because they have some competition now... I understand you guys have not died in a while but you guys need to get used to it.... It's part of the game...

Now as far as Diablo goes I find it kind of amusing that a 17 year old kid can out smart so many of you guys and scam people over and over on this shard.. Have you guys not learned your lesson not to do business with him by now? Have you guys ever heard of brokers when doing business? I guess not....

Also I find it really funny that the whole shard has had to ally against us.. I mean by you guys doing that it just proves our skill doesn't it? If we were **** players there would be no need for this... But I'm used to it, It happens everywhere we go...

I will leave this post on a good note... I'm really looking forward to having some good fights with you guys... And I'm enjoying the shard so far so thanks for the fun and see ya on the field!!

kelmo

Old and in the way
Professional
Alumni
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Dread Lord
S

Sunchicken

The only response i can muster is Wow. You honestly think the shard has to ally to fight yall? That is by far the most humerous thing ive read in a while.

I look forward to seeing yall maybe you can bring some mages over i enjoy fighting mage vs mage. Most of the time it ends the same way as always them giving me a tour of luna.

Roland'

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello Everyone! I am Native Canadian! aka Kil LoX! / Mondain! Guild Leader Of M D - Mondain's Demons!

I come from lake superior, lake superior used to be a very busy shard now it has died.. I come here for some action...I love the whole suit drop things it really adds to the game! From what I have seen this is a fun shard so far, minus all the people **** talking me but I understand they are just mad because they have some competition now... I understand you guys have not died in a while but you guys need to get used to it.... It's part of the game...

Now as far as Diablo goes I find it kind of amusing that a 17 year old kid can out smart so many of you guys and scam people over and over on this shard.. Have you guys not learned your lesson not to do business with him by now? Have you guys ever heard of brokers when doing business? I guess not....

Also I find it really funny that the whole shard has had to ally against us.. I mean by you guys doing that it just proves our skill doesn't it? If we were **** players there would be no need for this... But I'm used to it, It happens everywhere we go...

I will leave this post on a good note... I'm really looking forward to having some good fights with you guys... And I'm enjoying the shard so far so thanks for the fun and see ya on the field!!
Maybe people ban together because they dislike you not becuase they think you are skilled.

To reinforce this I note that on this shard people will not attack the strongest pvpers in hopes they can form a brief field alliance against others on the field.

That said I am thinking if everyone is attacking you and no one is forming alliances with you even briefly you must be the weakest players on the field.

Mook Chessy

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ah, so thats why a construction crew was making the south Luna bridge bigger.....when your guild has big guild fights!

M

Mr X

Diablo is diablo so that is why nobody likes him but you and the rest of your crew of roadrunners is really want makes people hate you. beep beep

W

Weed Ninja

I see you guys in field all the time, and its a blip blip blip or a bleep bleep. Haxxors ;).

Wulf2k

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If you see them all the time, then you must be blipping too. Haxxor.

B

Bruin

Hi there Kil Lox. Welcome to Siege. For the most part, Siege can be a very welcoming place for those that enjoy the playstyle. And by welcoming, I mean kill you as much as possible in game, and then talk **** about it here on the forums.

Most of us love the action or risk that Siege has to offer, as it seems you have also found out about and enjoy.

As for people **** talking you, please understand, it has nothing to do with competition. It has to do with the company you keep (and you are the company you keep), and the fact that you use unorthodox fighting methods. Most people here would welcome more real competition.

I'm glad you stand by your allies and their unscrupulous means of acquiring money, it tells us a lot about you.

Don't let it get to your head, we're not allying against you because of your leet skill. Every once in a while the shard gets together to take out the trash. We don't particularly like it, but you gotta do your chores every once in a while.

It would have been much nicer if you came to our lands under different circumstances, but as they say you made your bed, go lie in it.

Throughout the many years I've been on Siege, there have been lots of M_D clone guilds through the years. And you know what? None of them are left. There are people and guilds that have roamed this land for 10 years, you've been here for what, 2 months? There was a time this land was filled with many people who fought each other honorably for fun. Yes, there was honor. Unfortunately it's slowly being replaced by your kind.

Respect is earned, and you've lost about any chance at earning any.

Tiberius

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there Kil Lox. Welcome to Siege. For the most part, Siege can be a very welcoming place for those that enjoy the playstyle. And by welcoming, I mean kill you as much as possible in game, and then talk **** about it here on the forums.

Most of us love the action or risk that Siege has to offer, as it seems you have also found out about and enjoy.

As for people **** talking you, please understand, it has nothing to do with competition. It has to do with the company you keep (and you are the company you keep), and the fact that you use unorthodox fighting methods. Most people here would welcome more real competition.

I'm glad you stand by your allies and their unscrupulous means of acquiring money, it tells us a lot about you.

Don't let it get to your head, we're not allying against you because of your leet skill. Every once in a while the shard gets together to take out the trash. We don't particularly like it, but you gotta do your chores every once in a while.

It would have been much nicer if you came to our lands under different circumstances, but as they say you made your bed, go lie in it.

Throughout the many years I've been on Siege, there have been lots of M_D clone guilds through the years. And you know what? None of them are left. There are people and guilds that have roamed this land for 10 years, you've been here for what, 2 months? There was a time this land was filled with many people who fought each other honorably for fun. Yes, there was honor. Unfortunately it's slowly being replaced by your kind.

Post of the day!

S

ScrubSlayer

you hit the nail on the head sir

Lord_Puffy

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

1 word.

lowell

H

HaHa

The last few guild who have come here like this, have left the game in a rant of anger. I look forward to seeing your anger post in the next few months....

S

Sweeney

The last few guild who have come here like this, have left the game in a rant of anger. I look forward to seeing your anger post in the next few months....
Psst you're still in KoC? Didn't you read my DobboMage post?

Scuzzlebutt

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Psst you're still in KoC? Didn't you read my DobboMage post?
Just because its illegal, doesn't make it immoral or evil. Chances are if you have ever worked a crafting skill and did not gather the resources yourself, they came from a scripter, or someone that got them from a scripter, or someone that got them from an idoc of a scripter.