• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't use house floor to floor teles NEED HELP!

MoonCres

Sage
UNLEASHED
After many years of using my floor-to-floor teles in house they won't let me walk on a few of them anymore. Details- First floor has 1 that goes to 2nd floor this one works. 2nd floor has 3 (one from the1st, and 2 others that go to 3rd and 4th). I am unable to stand on the 3rd and 4th floor tele. I have also noticed on first floor I'm unable to stand on tile where the 3rd and 4th floor tele are on 2nd floor. Unfortunately, I can't put into custom because I have Items that would need taken down on inaccessible floors. Does anyone have any ideas what's going on? They have worked for yrs and just recently had this issue. Thanks!

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
there used to be a reset teleports button in the house menu but im not seeing it

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
change the house foundation.
You can change it back afterwards, but it will fix the teleporters

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Like i said i cant find it in the menu of my homes for some reason its gone now

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
your memory is faulty skett, sorry. It's always been 'change the foundation' to fix that one. :D

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
hmm, I beg your pardon @skett you are correct and I am wrong. Seems they actually added a fix for it to the house sign, replacing the work around we'd been using. I missed that they'd done that.

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
funny thing is only a few houses have most have change foundation so youll have to use that trick on them

maybe its on new placed homes only ?

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks Cinderella, that clarifies things. The refresh option is needed on the new prefabricated because they can't change the foundation style.