• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can't see any of the chats....

croy6325

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
took a 6 month break, and the last cpl months i've been back i haven't seen any chat spam. general, general chat, help, and trade are all quiet. i'm assuming this is something on my end. any suggestions? i'm on Atlantic btw, so chat should be nonstop

ty in advance!

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
took a 6 month break, and the last cpl months i've been back i haven't seen any chat spam. general, general chat, help, and trade are all quiet. i'm assuming this is something on my end. any suggestions? i'm on Atlantic btw, so chat should be nonstop

ty in advance!
You need to join that channel..try different channels and you will see the chat spam, then turn it off again for your peace of mind..lol

croy6325

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
You need to join that channel..try different channels and you will see the chat spam, then turn it off again for your peace of mind..lol
i've hit join on every channel and nothing. i haven't found a guild i'd like to join yet and kinda wanna keep an eye on chat in case something good comes up

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Make sure the color is not set to black or a color you cant see.

PageBoy

Journeyman
maybe it depends on the time you play. during the night the chat remains inactive for hours and hours