• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cant gain my dex up??

B

Balian

Hi,

Ive got 125 STR toggled down,
130 dex toggled to raise
40 INT locked

total skills are at 600 and I am using med and focus to raise up dex, I haven't gained dex in a week, Im stuck at 130, I want to reach 140 for max speed heals

Please help me!!!! What am I doing wrong

Thanks

G

I thought 125 was the highest you could take a stat naturally

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably has stat mods on his equipment that he isn't aware of.

B

Balian

thats it by golly, thanks!!!
Ive been scratching my head for days lol

Reinzeld

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(I was so sure, because when I came back recently, I had such a moment of confusion myself. :p)

B

Balian

Hi,

here is a memo post of my adventures since ecently returning to pvm, hehe

I was a necromage, but this char had been scrolled to be a dexxer so i stoned all the skills back. Miasmas, Lurg/Grobu at same time no probs.
Went to doom last night and helped with a few DF's. that was nice to warm up, but i logged in late at night and it was just the 1 DF waiting to eat someone.
then last night about 5 of us did the circuit 2 times and then everyone else left. I did manage to do all mini bosses solo, woooot. only died once ( abyssmal)

Then today, i tried para succubus, geeez, thats what i used to do solo all the time before, has she changed? she rocked me so bad. now that i think more, i think i need to dump something and get resist back on.

Are there any new monsters out there that offer good loot/fame

ty for reading