• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

cant find the book at the Lycaeum Moonglow

Nukeworker

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok here I am after Hours with 87 detect hidden trying to find the stupid book at the Lycaeum Moonglow .

I repeat 87 detect hidden on an elf character. I get the message your keen senses bla bla bla but i cant find the damn book...I noticed yesterday after 2 Hours i got the message at the far Right room not i get it in the room with scattered books?

I would appreciate some help here guys? Do I have to stand close or more like a few tiles away? I tried both of
course LOL
do i open the shelf and detect hidden directly on the books or just on the shelves in general?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Walk into each room and stop when you get the message. Detect on the bookcases.

It moves every 15 or so minutes.

Cailleach

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I found some chars got it right away, others it took a good bit longer, and I noticed other people were there even longer than me. None of my chars have any DH skill at all.
The most frustrating bit of the quest, tbh!

Kojak

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
you target the bookshelf itself, you do not open the bookshelf and target the books