• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cant connect thru tapatalk

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Since the stratics update I haven't been able to use tapatalk app for stratics. Says network error for login. Anyone else having problems?

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Should be working here soon, still tidying up a few things and getting the Tapatalk plugin set was one of them.

Digowiz

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Same problem here. Anxious waiting to connect via Tapatalk. Thanks.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Ok found the issue. When we moved the domain for the forums, Tapatalk had to be updated. Unfortunately we don't have access to the account "Stratics.com" was set up with to change it. Search for and follow Stratics Community Forums on Tapatalk to get in from now on.

Xris

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Ok found the issue. When we moved the domain for the forums, Tapatalk had to be updated. Unfortunately we don't have access to the account "Stratics.com" was set up with to change it. Search for and follow Stratics Community Forums on Tapatalk to get in from now on.
Works :) tyvm

Sent from my SM-J337VPP using Tapatalk

Digowiz

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Works for me too. Thanks a lot.

Sent from my WAS-LX1A using Tapatalk