• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cant Cast EVs or summons in town when fighting a Crimson Dragon is this a new bug?

• Thread starter Marcus Blackwell
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
M

Marcus Blackwell

Is there a new bug with the invasion since yesterdays patch? Some of my alliance are in Britain tonight on Catskills trying to kill a Crimson Dragon and they cant cast any EVs or summons in town there getting the messege I believe you get when theres a guard zone in towns..think the messege is you can not cast this spell in town or something to that effect.

L

Lord Drakelord

Is there a new bug with the invasion since yesterdays patch? Some of my alliance are in Britain tonight on Catskills trying to kill a Crimson Dragon and they cant cast any EVs or summons in town there getting the messege I believe you get when theres a guard zone in towns..think the messege is you can not cast this spell in town or something to that effect.
sounds like a new bug, yesterday was able to cast all the summons we wished for during our battles.