• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cannot "pop" New Khaldun Champion Spawn (Pacific)

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Been the same on Siege, popped once after server up, that's it for the rest of the day. 2 days running now. @Kyronix

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Same thing happens with the fel turtle spawn in Legends.
I will only test the fel Khaldun spawn on Legends this weekend, though.
But I fear it will be just like that. Once per day and then you have to go back to tram to do it more times.

MissEcho

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Same thing happens with the fel turtle spawn in Legends.
I will only test the fel Khaldun spawn on Legends this weekend, though.
But I fear it will be just like that. Once per day and then you have to go back to tram to do it more times.
Try going to Trammel on Siege Perilous :( :( we get ONE SPAWN A DAY ............. THAT'S IT.

This needs to be fixed.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Try going to Trammel on Siege Perilous :( :( we get ONE SPAWN A DAY ............. THAT'S IT.

This needs to be fixed.
I thoroughly agree with you! This needs to be fixed asap.
Heck, yesterday is already a too late of a deadline for this bug to be fixed!

Pix

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
So its once a day ... no matter what. Then the only 'fun' to be had is doing the tram spawn ?

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
A response from Bleak at other forum:

Fun fact, all Fel spawns are connected. Some spawns are automatically on after maintenance while others are not. The champion spawn system randomly selects which spawns can be active and is triggered each time a spawn champion is killed. As you know may have noticed with the addition of the Dragon Turtle spawn and this new addition in Khaldun the chances of which spawns are active decrease with each new spawn added to the system. The system does this to safeguard how many active spawns are running at one time based on the number of players that are participating.

So apperantly you must defeat other spawns in order to pop the Kahldun spawn again. You can't just use valor....

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Sounds like it is time to upgrade servers. Is the fel turtle spawn really that busy. I think they don't know why so they are making up stuff.

Great DC

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Fun Fact! Quantum physics make more sense then that paragraph by bleak!! No spawn in the games works like that until this one, and this is only temporary content. LOL
May been the dumbest reply I have ever seen in my life.

Poo

The Grandest of the PooBah’s
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
his reply seems stange to me, as many times my guild will want a rat and nothing else so we will go and activate as many spawns as we can to try to get one.
i can remember a couple times we popped pretty much all the spawns until we finally got a rat.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Fun Fact! Quantum physics make more sense then that paragraph by bleak!! No spawn in the games works like that until this one, and this is only temporary content. LOL
May been the dumbest reply I have ever seen in my life.
This one and Turtle's one.
I never noticed anything similar at all the other fel spawns.
Want to do Liche? I can pop it several times in a row. T2A spawns? No worries. Classic Fel spawns, sure thing.
Turtle and this one? I'm sorry, Dave. I'm afraid I can't do that.

Picus at the office

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
his reply seems stange to me, as many times my guild will want a rat and nothing else so we will go and activate as many spawns as we can to try to get one.
i can remember a couple times we popped pretty much all the spawns until we finally got a rat.
This is the same story for nearly every player who ever did champs. Bleaks story is BS.

Timothy4464

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
If anyone trully understands this and can write the explanation in the simplest form that would help. Has any experiments been completed? has any shard poped more then one fel spawn per day? thanks for the info

drcossack

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If anyone trully understands this and can write the explanation in the simplest form that would help. Has any experiments been completed? has any shard poped more then one fel spawn per day? thanks for the info
Without a GM, the spawn is (until tomorrow's fix) only once per day - Valor doesn't work.