• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cannot Log Into Mythic Account

Anvira

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I can log into my EA account, then on the second page,

upload_2014-3-31_14-25-47.png

I put in my Mythic master account name, (xxxxx_uo) and my UO account password
Then I get this.....

upload_2014-3-31_14-28-9.png

Am I missing something here? It says that the Master Account is already linked with an EA account, and to please login with the EA account.....Which, I had to login with in the first place in order to access the second page......

Any help would be appreciated as I really need to update my billing, or I am faced with the choice of just letting everything go and quitting UO.

Not what I would prefer, but at this point, the frustration is endless and annoying.

Thanks in advance!

T

Tazar

I have sent this member a PM with info to hopefully help them fix the issue.

The normal methods do not seem to work so I have referred the member to [email protected] for more assistance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
It seems with Mythic/Origin whoever runs this stuff... lol. Your email as your username will get you an automated password response better than anything else. Hope this helps...