• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cannot leave VvV?

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
I was in a guild that was in VvV. About 6 weeks ago, I was removed from the guild. I understand this should have a 3 days timer before my status in VvV is removed. However, I'm still in VvV, and I haven't been in the guild for 2 months. Heck, I probably even have 72 hours of playtime on this character since then.

Any idea why I am still in VvV and how to get out?

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It sounds like you are flagged for VvV combat. You need to die to another VvV member and go into stat loss to remove your flagging.

Tuan

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Actually, that's what prompted my question. I was attacked by some guys, and they did kill me. I didn't go into statloss though. How long does that last when it happens?

FrejaSP

Queen of The Outlaws
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Patron
Are you sure they attack because you was VvV? Was they orange to you? They could just be PK's
Leaving VvV take 3 days.
If you become orange from being in a battle town or from attacking/healing etc. a VvV will make you orange for 8 hours or until you die to a VvV.

Last edited:

JC the Builder

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not correct, it take 8 hours or until you die to a VvV player Publish 87 To All Shards – Ultima Online

VvV participation flag for non-VvV players will now be removed after 8 hours, or the participant is killed by a VvV player, whichever comes first.
Well it is broken. I have logged in the next day still orange. Our Guildmaster also had unkind words to say about still being orange after several days.

The most annoying thing about it is you have to get killed by someone in VvV to remove.