• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cannot access Master Account to buy game time...starting to panic..

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was happily playing my 12 year old account up to Friday when my game time expired. As I have before, I logged to buy a new game time token only to find that I cannot access any of my Accounts. I have tried changing the password and the notification gets sent through to my email account ok but when I try and follow the instructions, I simply get a message saying that "a problem has arisen. return to the Home page"

Now I have tried filling out the email requests for help/support and am getting no replies. I can't resolve this without EA/Mythic help and if I cannot speak to them I'm stuffed.

Can anyone provide me with a *reliable* email link that WILL be answered before my house decays or ideally, a contact telephone number. I know they hate phone calls but I am desperate and will happily pay the charges to sort this out. Anyone? Petra?

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I was happily playing my 12 year old account up to Friday when my game time expired. As I have before, I logged to buy a new game time token only to find that I cannot access any of my Accounts. I have tried changing the password and the notification gets sent through to my email account ok but when I try and follow the instructions, I simply get a message saying that "a problem has arisen. return to the Home page"

Now I have tried filling out the email requests for help/support and am getting no replies. I can't resolve this without EA/Mythic help and if I cannot speak to them I'm stuffed.

Can anyone provide me with a *reliable* email link that WILL be answered before my house decays or ideally, a contact telephone number. I know they hate phone calls but I am desperate and will happily pay the charges to sort this out. Anyone? Petra?
"moderated"?

I confess I have no idea what that means - nor even if it's good news or bad news..;p

T

Tazar

A Moderated post means it is in a forum where a moderator must approve the post before it is visible to everyone.

For your problem - please follow this link: https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/ask?product=origin. This will take you to a screen where you can enter a brief description of the problem and then it will start an "online chat" with a game adviser. They should be able to assist you with the problem there.