• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Cannons Macro ?

S

swateam46

Ahoy Mates,

And Greetings from Lake Austin..

Has anyone had a chance to work macros for cannon firing for UOA?

If not .....is this possible ?

Thanks

Farsight

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It is possible, since they're all just menu selections.

But I don't do it since sailing big ships on the little old client is a total pain in the tail.

That and it isn't hard to shoot cannons.

S

swateam46

Thanks for the Reply ...Farsight.

I was thinking it would free me up to do other things...thereby reducing the time taking to scuttle the boat, as I solo these....

Scarst

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks for the Reply ...Farsight.

I was thinking it would free me up to do other things...thereby reducing the time taking to scuttle the boat, as I solo these....
Probably would but tbh I've seen it done faster by a group of 5 people in gm gear than 3 people decked out in magic gear with dragon dragons and what not, which I find pretty funny.

Trin

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bah,

The next thing people will be looking for macors for body functions. No scripts allowed in UP.

Trin