• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] Candle of Love items / Napa EM Items

• Thread starter Elbryan Uthador
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Elbryan Uthador

Candle of Love Items

Heart of Compassion
Quill of Justice
Tear of Sacrifice

I have an extra Sudiva Tear and Blackend Hearts to trade.

Napa Items

Season 2

Jug of Strong Jukan ale
Leather Bound Atlas marked with Patrol Routes

Season 3

A Hedious Watch Dog White Paragon Chest
A Vampiric Ancient Wyrm Val Paragon Chest
In recognition for outstanding service to the royal guard Sash

Season 4

A Blade Engraved With Draconic Symbols
A Lifelike Carving of Tal'Keesh
A Necklace Set With Carvings of Strange Beasts that Appear To Be Writhing About the Band
A Sash Embroidered With Both Draconic and Necromantic Symbols
An Intricately Engraved Ring In An Ankh And Leaf Motif Set With Eight Colored Stones
Jukan Ceremonial Sword
Cloak of Shadows
Crown of Tal'Keesh
Crude Braclet Set with Several Inky Black Gems
Siege Winch
Skull of Tal'Keesh

Season 5

Jade Statues
Curious Stone Artifact
Shadow Semindar Paragon Chest

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Season 4

Cloak of Shadows
I'm pretty sure this was part of the collection that "of the Ring" bought from Nails Warstein. The cloak really caught my eye when it was for sale because I lust for it but I knew I couldn't afford it! :drool:

E

Elbryan Uthador

I'm pretty sure this was part of the collection that "of the Ring" bought from Nails Warstein. The cloak really caught my eye when it was for sale because I lust for it but I knew I couldn't afford it! :drool:

That is correct, it was part of the collection that Nails sold. He also sold the Skull of Tal'keesh which I would almost kill for.

A

AshMoney

A Necklace Set With Carvings of Strange Beasts that Appear To Be Writhing About the Band

How much would u want for this? I MUST HAVE IT!!! :cursing:

A

AshMoney

Nevermind that...i thought u said u were selling those items. My mistake. I got excited when i seen that! lol

Gus of Llanowar

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
im on Napa and i have what i thought was the set but i dont have heart of compassion. just the heart blackened by despise and the icy heart. And if you stop by dont get alarmed by the sisi. i recently found out you have one or had one. mine came from Alcestis from Europa. just dont want you to think they are being duped now.