• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can you use runic kits to create "named" bows (ie "slayer longbow")

G

Just wanted to check before I tried it at all :p A slayer longbow with extra properties might be nice, but it's base properties are kinda boring :p

Also, if I created one and it was "exceptional" would it get the damage increase?

Thanks in advance!

I

imported_GFY

Named bows or bows that require a special recipe are not effected by the use of a runic kit or by the wood used in creating it.

Imagine how powerful a Mischief Maker made with a Heartwood Runic kit would be! *we can all dream however*

G

<blockquote><hr>

(...)Imagine how powerful a Mischief Maker made with a Heartwood Runic kit would be! *we can all dream however*

[/ QUOTE ]
Yeah, pretty much what I was doing actually
LOL!

Thanks!

*edits to add* Actually, heartwood runic is pretty much dreaming right now too

C

Connor_Graham

There is a Slayer Longbow (actual name) that does have a very small chance to have a double slayer on it if made using a runic kit. Yes, it is possible, however slim the chance may be, to make a Demon/Elemental slayer bow with all the mods you would want.

Good luck with that though. You'll need it LOL.