• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can you still get the Glacial Staff?

R

Rein34

Just wanted to know, been on ice iland in the lost lands and killing the blue giant serpants but have not landed one yet, just wanted to know before I wasted any more time, and if they did..why would they, thats part of the fun of hunting.

Pooper

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
I don't know about ilshenar, but if u plant a green thorn in the ice terrain u get the ice serpent to spawn and they usually drop them for me. Sometimes I go thru spans in which they don't drop for awhile tho. I was pushing to get one last month and got one. Looks neat with my theif's glacial blue outfit.

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They also still drop on ice serpents. Down side is you have to kill a lot of them.

R

Rein34

Thanks for the reply. Going to have to stick at it for a hour or two.:stir:

Mirt

Certifiable
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats! Doesn't it feel good? I still remember the first time I got one.