• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can you repair Vesper Replicas?

T

timbeOFbaja

Things like the gypsy headdress and nystuls hat? I see them for sale with reduced durability and wonder why somebody wouldn't repair before selling.

Lady_Rachel

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes they can be repaired.
Some folks just don't repair items before selling them.

S

SilentFoxXy

Many ingame items may only be repaired 'In person' Using a simple repair deed will not repair certain items, and as such, if you are not a GM- Smith/Tinker/Tailor, and dont have a friendly crafter to hand, you cant repair them.

GalenKnighthawke

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Many ingame items may only be repaired 'In person' Using a simple repair deed will not repair certain items, and as such, if you are not a GM- Smith/Tinker/Tailor, and dont have a friendly crafter to hand, you cant repair them.
However, the Headdress, at least, was not among these as of the last time I repaired one with a deed.

And, hey, weren't they gonna be fixing that bug soon anyway? Didn't they make an announcement?

-Galen's player

S

Sneaky

Things like the gypsy headdress and nystuls hat? I see them for sale with reduced durability and wonder why somebody wouldn't repair before selling.
As far as I know, every collection item can be repaired normally via the right deed.