• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can we have a new piece of fluff added?

Alvinho

Great Lakes Forever!
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
With teh virtue tiles, in combination witha ankh can they resurect folks in private homes?

I mean usual rules murders can only be resed at the chaos ect?

Can this fluff be added please?:thumbup1:

Wenchkin

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
House hiders are a pain to kill as it is, I think if anything like this were to be implemented, they need to only work in public houses, or have a delay of say 5 mins between uses so it's harder to abuse.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love my ankh to res people, I just feel it would be very open to abuse by those who can't fight :(

Wenchy

B

BartofCats

i would rather my ankh take tithing points than rez... but thats just me.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
there was a joke in there about fluffers but i decided to leave it alone.

ColterDC

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other than pvpers, who is dying in or near their house?

This idea is not needed and should not be added.

L

Lord Drakelord

My wife always some how kills herself at least once a week, and I have to log in and go res her.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I too have died in my house a couple of times mostly due to poisoning and traps. It's tough to find a healer in the middle of malas too.

C

Connor_Graham

People that open paragon chests at home and forget to cast Telekinesis on the chest before opening it can do this. I know quite a few people that have done this, myself included. I've even rezzed my neighbor for the same reason. It would be a cool feature even if it had a one hour cool down.

L

Lord Drakelord

People that open paragon chests at home and forget to cast Telekinesis on the chest before opening it can do this. I know quite a few people that have done this, myself included. I've even rezzed my neighbor for the same reason. It would be a cool feature even if it had a one hour cool down.
that how my wife has killed herself :)

Olahorand

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some forgotten poison trapped chests in my houses. If a weak char is now searching for trade in items, it may happen, that he hits such a chest.

Well the outcome is usually - DEATH.