• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

can we have a little more variety than:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
King of the Hill
Battle Chicken
Fishing Contest?

Those 3 type of events have probably taken up a dozen or so events since last year on Legends. Can we get a continuous story arc like some of the other shards?

Thanks,

N

NewThunder

There was a net toss and also the Valentine's day event that for some reason used FEL cities and the Anti-virtue dungeons as the locations, kind of strange for a holiday about love.

legendsguy

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
personally, i'm done with all the events. after being slaughtered in fel during the battle chicken event, and then having the EM open a blue gate right into fel after it was over for me to be slaughtered again.. and then, the v-day event where the people who did the fighting got their rewards stolen by people who just stood by the chest and waited for it to open, i'm convinced that these EM's have no idea what they're doing. until i can get some good proof that issues of FEL and fairness will be fixed, i'm not going to waste my time.

EM Helios

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Fear not as story lines are in the works! As for Legendsguy, If I could have stopped the violence at the last chicken fight I would have. Tashiks gate to fel brit may have not been well thought out but he was only trying to help curb the chaos. We now have the power to gate across facets something for the duration of our em programs existance thus far we hadnt been able to perform.
Valentines looting rights were not something that ANY shard EM had control over this was rampant over all shards and is just what it is for guardian boxes. Dont hate us for that, we as a group not just legends, had no control over it all we could do was make sure you all went home with something for your efforts. In that respect I think we did pretty good.
All in all we try and mix the events up with safe fun events with a few dangerous missions here and there. As always please feel free to contact us with us ideas of your own you'd like to see come to pass.