• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can we fix the Beserker's AI

G

I mean come on. Lets lure them to the fence and potshot them from the other side. How sad is that?

G

I feel sorry for the poor berserker stuck in the teleporter maze area on Origin. He's been there for hours now. He'll get really close to the exit and then turn and head back to the center. I do thank him though for the loot he's giving me.

Pfloyd

Colorblind Collector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
they are berserkers...they dont even really need a whole fence to get stuck...a lamppost sometimes will do it...

I

imported_Sirion

But they ARE berserkers!! They are meant to be strong and stupid!!

G

they seem dumb as O'possums who can't find thier way out of a 3 sided box and starve to death trying.

Redxpanda

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its bad enough they can kill you in 1-2 hits and can keep up with you on foot so its only suitable that they are dumb. The only defense we have against them is the creative ways we manage to outsmart them.

G

I never have liked the idea of giving stuff insane stats and saying it's harder.

AI needs to be improved on everything...a lot. Why does an archer or a spellcaster walk TOWARDS their target? Why does everything in the game except the Old Haven spectral spellbinders get stuck on walls? Etc.

They need to tone down the stats on the big stuff...but make them sneakier.

G

They're not bad to attack (they can hit for 70 + -), it's the little stuff with unbelievable fast casting & damage ability thats the real problems. These wisps/angels can out cast anyone 3 to 1, it's absurd. Be standing there & next thing you know you have been flame struck, pain spiked, lightning & ebolts all coming at you at once.. Now that the real problem

B

BadManiac

None of you lot obvisouly played back in the good ol' days, before monster AI... getting things to get stuck on twigs and pebbles was the way of the game back then. Things walked towards you in a straight line, nothing else. Even the zerkers are smarter than that, most of the time.

I

imported_Heartseeker

lol.

That was a blast in the old days.

I used to carry chests or crates and make a line in front of me.

The monsters couldn't go around and you could blast away with spells.

Teleporting to high places was fun too.

Wish they would bring that back.

Heck, bring back the old game.

G

GWAR_LS

Everyone should just play a archer! I loved it when they fixed the Ophinians and would teleport you to them. Seemed more balanced that way. Was lame people just sit on the boats kill after kill.