• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] Can this still spawn and price check please?

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Found at an IDOC today, "An Obsidian Statue Of The Spirit Of Love".

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Obsidian statues have a very small chance of having your character's name on them when created. This is what I believe you have. I'd honestly estimate -at least- 20-30m on it because not only is it rare to get a character's name on one, but it isn't like "Bob". *grins* Great find and good luck!

BlissMarie

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Found at an IDOC today, "An Obsidian Statue Of The Spirit Of Love".
Wow, that was an excellent find! I have never seen that name listed anywhere before.

Perhaps it is one of the rare statues that has the name of the player on it. My guess would be that "The Spirit of Love" is or was the player who completed that quest.

If it isn't a player named statue then it is name that has never been on any of the lists of statue names I've ever run across.

I don't know what it might be worth, besides multiple millions.

BlissMarie

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Interesting it might be a player name, but I couldn't make that name just now. Cut off at Lo due to too many letters. I searched for that name in vain as well, but did find 2 other rare names that may be related...

very rare......
52 The Keeper of Truth
53 The Patron of Courage

Love, Truth, and Courage..the three Virtues of spirituality?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Interesting it might be a player name, but I couldn't make that name just now. Cut off at Lo due to too many letters. I searched for that name in vain as well, but did find 2 other rare names that may be related...

very rare......
52 The Keeper of Truth
53 The Patron of Courage

Love, Truth, and Courage..the three Virtues of spirituality?
You're right that it can't be made at the moment. I know at one point you could make longer names than you could now. I have known some with grandfathered longer names on their account.

However, it might indeed be a missing obsidian statuette as the trio with the truth and courage would make sense. I'm sure a few of the collectors favor these and hopefully they will speak up with their experience on the subject. You might get more than my estimate based on current gold value and if you can find one of those aforementioned collector that doesn't have it.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh and the obsidian statue quest can be still completed so if it is a missing one it 'technically' still spawns, but it is very rare to get.

Forgot to mention that.

panoramix2009

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Obsidian Statues
From Honey's Rares
Obsidian Statue List
Yourself (Very rare--appears with name of maker)
Aggressive Cavalier
Beguiling Rogue
Benevolent Physician
Brilliant Artisan
Capricious Adventurer
Convincing Charlatan
Creative Inventor
Cunning Knave
Dauntless Explorer
Despicable Ruffian
Earnest Malcontent
Exultant Animal Tamer