• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can the water wheel be raised?

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I've tried and tried and I can't get the water wheel to raise.....intended this way?

If anyone has had any luck raising it please let me know how you did it...pics would be great!!!

Thanks in advance!

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
I've tried and tried and I can't get the water wheel to raise.....intended this way?

If anyone has had any luck raising it please let me know how you did it...pics would be great!!!

Thanks in advance!
I think raising gozas and placing the wheel over it is the best way

skett

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so i was able to raise it using tiles on the top floor of my house

1716759825375.png

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not something I would try, too much risk of breaking it and losing it. I'd be interested to see what effect you're after though. To raise on gozas you must use the later added square goza with no border.
I placed my waterwheel on the side of my garden shed. I think it looks pretty good that way.

Treasure Hunter

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not something I would try, too much risk of breaking it and losing it. I'd be interested to see what effect you're after though. To raise on gozas you must use the later added square goza with no border.
I placed my waterwheel on the side of my garden shed. I think it looks pretty good that way.
yep, only certain gaza's work......finally found (yes, the square with no border) a goza that lifts it......Thanks all!
If all goes well I'll post a pic when I'm done.....Thanks Petra!

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
not sure if this works for every deed that gets broken you should be able to use the housing tool to lower the pieces til you get that message where you can no longer lower it. that is if all the pieces are there