• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can the Devs please fix the strangers...6 days of Hyloth is getting boring??

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well....Hyloth is poss the easiest of the strangers but hell its getting pretty boring....are the Devs gonna fix this sometime this week???

M

mmmbeer

10:1 they still havent fixed the heartwood stranger so they dare not turn on the random cycle...

any takers?? :)

K

ki-rin

yea 6 days of hythloth is getting boring :thumbdown:
give us a different one to fight :fight:

Plucky Duck

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
well....Hyloth is poss the easiest of the strangers but hell its getting pretty boring....are the Devs gonna fix this sometime this week???
didnt this just go live on all shards?

Also not everyone is a 24 hour player why not let everyone get bored of it and not just the power players?

Ender

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Or, you know, you could just go do something else...

UO Relic

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
While it would be nice to get to the random cycle turned on I can understand the reasons for not turning it on till the Heartwood Stranger has been verified to not crash shards.

Think the origianl posters is just asking that they turn Hyth off and turn 1 of the other strangers on and i would say after 6 days of Hyth while the other strangers only got 2 days why not switch? I have fought the strangers in Hyth, Despise, Luna and if we dont count Heartwood (broken) there's 2 other strangers that I still havent seen. Which is probably the same for most other players, so go back to switching to a different single stranger until all problems are resolved HEAR HEAR!! :thumbup: