• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can support fix your account age?

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My account has been active since 12/97 and I'm only showing 154 months. I've never had a lapse in this account, it's always been open. Has anyone been able to get this fixed by contacting support? Figured I'd ask here before wasting time on the phone. Thanks

Fridgster

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
More than likely not. It seems to be an ongoing bug that is being worked on by devs (we hope). However It probably wouldn't hurt to ask.

Theo_GL

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I have the same question. My account is about a year behind and hasn't aged in months. Never inactive since creation and its woefully behind in age.

atlanticScorpion

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Its probably the same problem as the houses. This is only a guess!!! Seems the new accounting info is on a different website alltogether than the old uo.com. I think they are having a hard time linking uo.com/accounts with https://accounts.eamythic.com/. If this is the case they probably won't be able to tell what accounts are active and not and I believe thats why houses are not decaying. NOW, AGAIN THIS IS ONLY A GUESS.

silent

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's as good a guess as any...

I never really paid much attention to my account age until the shard shields came out, who knows the last time my account age moved.