• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can someone PULEEEESE make me some apples on a regular basis?

• Thread starter Balian of Asgard
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

Balian of Asgard

I am looking for a cook to make me apples on a regular basis, I wil pay you well, and from what I hear, apples are very simple to make.
Please icq me if you are available to make some apples for me ty

M

Millie

Just out side of east brit we have just set up a vendor shop. Its new and still being worked on but I have them there and will do my very best to keep them stocked to the teeth for you.

T

TekNik

why not just make a cook then youll have an endless supply :>

Y

Yalp

My vendors in Zento regularly sell enchanted apples, grapes, and potions, both in kegs and in stackable bottles. East Side Vendors, first house east of the moongate.

There are vendors out there that sell the "little" items... you just need to get out of Luna and look around!

LORD Yalp of Zento, CTDM