• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can someone please explain...

G

The main features of the Mugen ruleset? I have looked for some general FAQ like we have for Siege but haven't seen anything, so if I have simply overlooked it, please point me in the right direction.

And no offense...but your stickies here are older than dirt.

*edit*

Har, I see from Ah Beng's post that no one posts here except him and the moderator so I guess that explains it.

Is it a language issue? That would make sense I suppose.

-Skylark

G

I think most of the Asian players use Asian web sites for info and discussion. *nods*

G

Mugen ruleset is very similar to siege, if not identical. And yes, many asian players use different websites for auctions, schedules, and other events, usually gotta use a translator if all u speak is english if u wanna read posts. Try checking out izmBBS