• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can someone give me the lowdown?

C

Chaoskitty

Thinking about coming back to uo and factions if there seems to be a point to it all. Can someone give me the lowdown on activity and such of people and guilds in factions these days? An unbiased account would be nice, and all info appreciated. Thanks.

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Now is about as good as time as any to make a return to uo. Lots of new content with the last expansion. Faction population has grown considerably over the last year on pretty much every shard. Faction participation and activity is another story. GL, ATL, and I've heard some players mention PAC starting to have some pretty good faction raid/defences.

Faction status in itself is in complete turmoil. It is smack in the middle of a year long revamp that doesn't seem to have a end in sight. Could be a month, a year, maybe even never.

C

Chaoskitty

Well most likely will be coming back to GL as I don't know if I want to move shards.... never played on much more than GL and Siege really.... So looking really for info on what's going on on GL with factions/guilds and all that... want something to come back into if I come back at all.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
GL ftw... the best thing about GL is it doesn't have any formisoa scamps on it...

Cadderly

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
TB is the most active, they seem to be guarding daily. COM is always lurking around Brit. I've heard rumors of minax tossing some numbers out there but never seem to catch them on. Rarely see SL.

Cardell

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Minax would be active if I wasn't having so much fun more fun on the forums...

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
On GL TB is by far the largest and the most powerful. CoM is runner up...

Minax makes appearances occasionally. SL can be seen in houses at the yew gate.

C

Chaoskitty

Sounds like things haven't changed much since I left..... I take it you've moved on to better places Lynk? Was sad to see so little about 2.0 etc when lookin through stuff debating a return. Hope you are having better fights with whatever you and yours are doing these days.

Lynk

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sounds like things haven't changed much since I left..... I take it you've moved on to better places Lynk? Was sad to see so little about 2.0 etc when lookin through stuff debating a return. Hope you are having better fights with whatever you and yours are doing these days.
Nope, I still have a team on GL. We've expanded to multiple shards now because GL is dead at times. Most of our time is spent on Catskills and Chessy lately, but I log in to GL once and a while.

C

Chaoskitty

Well that's good to hear at least.... least not everyone is gone.

S

Sasuke Sarutobi

Atlantic is very lame right now. Half the shard is in Minax. You'll see the occassional TB, SL, or COM running through Fel with at least 8 Minax chasing him down. I don't know what fun it is to have everyone in the same faction, but then again I think half of them are trammies collecting arties and hiding behind a few good PvPers until they get a free shot to gank someone 5 on 1. Somebody split off already and create some competition.