• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can Lady Melisande be soloed?

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I play a tamer\mage and am working on a RC Fire Beetle for this encounter and was wondering what some good tactics to use would be?

NinjaSampire

Sage
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
It is very doable solo. Takes some time. For me it is all the very beginning with the saytrs. If I can lure them down one at a time and not goof that up I can usually kill lady mel solo. Ive heard of people doing it solo on a samp. I tried but didnt work well for me at all. Good luck!

JBOlsen

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I use a necromage/SW/tamer its really easy.
1. Field satyrs(and meli)
2. Arcane impowerment for extra sdi - meteor shower the satyrs
3. Put pet on meli, then just corpse skin + fireball
When meli has around 50% health the 5. Satyr spawns, i normally have flame strike ready at that time.

Riner

Journeyman
Governor
I have the mage\sw tamer with necro on a sampire I could swap in now to work out a good build.

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Mage/SW/Tamer stack sdi...

solo'd her easy with:

Cu
Greater Dragon
Triton
and a few others.

Hardest part is the Satyrs at the beginning and the 'pop up' one towards the end. Park pet right where you come into her lair... hit Ethereal Voyage, run out, explosion/flamestrike Satyrs while holding Fallen Mystics Spellbook (Fey Slayer). One combo drops one Satyr. One cast of Ethereal Voyage at 120 SW lasts for all 4 Satyrs if you can cast halfway decently... and it also lasts for you to precast invis... once Mel targets you lure her far enough away from Satyr corpses that she can't see them (to the split in the road range)... all follow me, all kill, target Mel... keep Gift of Renewal on Pet, use Consume Damage (she hits 50/50 Physical/Energy) and gheal as needed...

Time for 'pop out' Satyr to hit.. switch back to Fallen Mystic book, Etheral Voyage.. then exp/fs him too...

She gets low enough... WoD..

Collect loot.... *rinse/repeat*

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
^^^ forgot crucial part there...

have "All Follow" on a macro... hit that... target Mel after pet is on her. Keeps the pet from running away from her when she disappears on occasion and running back to you.