• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can I use "A Personal Bless Deed For XXXX"

C

Coragin

I have found a bless deed on a vendor, but it reads "a personal bless deed for november"

Will my charecter be able to use this to bless something? Or will I have a useless item?

M

Michael Wolf

Usless, it's a PDB that was handed out with an upgrade and they are personalized for the character only, apparently someone made a char named november.

CassieDarksong

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You will have a useless item. Those are purely decorative.

Now, I have a deed that says a Personal Bless Deed for Jasmine Silvers. My character Jasmine Silvers can use it because its hers. If I created that same name on another account, it wouldnt be able to use it because it's tied to the original characters.

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some people were very imaginative when the AoS Personal Bless Deeds were coming out. I have: A shovel blessed for digging graves, a pillow blessed for the cat, a fur blessed for wiping your feet, and horseshoes blessed for luck.

I didn't think of doing something like creating characters to make bless deeds like this, but am happy someone did.