• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Can I place a House on Siege without losing my house on another shard?

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Yes you can but please don't keep it up if you leave Siege. So many houses/plots on Siege than no one uses taking up space from people who do play. Give Siege a chance and join NEW to start and get a feel for Siege. It has a great player base but will seem dead in game because people don't use gen chat as much as they do on prodo. If you have been playing Siege, disregard all but the answer on housing lol

HippoRedux

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did as you suggested and joined NEW - it is a great help to a naked babe in the woods :) Thank you NEW!

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Yes you can but please don't keep it up if you leave Siege. So many houses/plots on Siege than no one uses taking up space from people who do play. Give Siege a chance and join NEW to start and get a feel for Siege. It has a great player base but will seem dead in game because people don't use gen chat as much as they do on prodo. If you have been playing Siege, disregard all but the answer on housing lol
Small correction "will seem dead" because everyone is hiding